Sunday, February 18, 2007

More Pics and Backstory's

Top: This is Grandpa Duane & Grandma Kathy On November 2, 1947 - their wedding day.
This is Grandma Kathy (still not a grandma yet-:)) making Christmas Dinner at Granny Beulah's house (her mom). I believe this was 1968
This picture was taken in 1972; from left Grandma, Granny Beulah, Great-Grandma Julia (Grandpa Duane's mom-she's still alive!) and Great Grandpa Willis (Grandpa's Dad). I didn't get to meet either of my great-grandfather's they both died shortly before I was born in 1972. Grandma Kathy died Sep 15, 2006, Granny died in 2004, and Great Grandma Julia is still alive.
These are pictures of Grandpa Duane and Grandma Kathy with Haden in 1993-much happier times.

This is me, Tristan,&Kat in 2002 at Grandpa & Grandma's House in Arkansas. Again, happier times.

No comments: